Take an aerial shot using a drone and then post to Twitter or Instagram using #DJIwithLD and including @londondrugs. Or you can enter the photo here on our contest page to be entered for a chance to WIN 1 of 3 Prizes.
August 15 - September 15, 2017
Simply tag your photo with #DJIwithLD to enter!
Official Contest Rules
This Contest is hosted and sponsored by London Drugs Limited (“London Drugs”). Contest runs from August 15 – September 15, 2017
ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary. This Contest is open to residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, who have reached the age of 19 years at the time of entry and have not won a London Drugs contest since September 15, 2016. Employees of London Drugs, their respective affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies, and family members living with employees of London Drugs are not eligible to enter the contest.
HOW TO ENTER. Take an aerial shot using a drone and then post to Twitter or Instagram using #DJIwithLD and including@londondrugs. Or you can enter the photo on our website at www.londondrugs.com/DJI-contest.html. Entrants may enter a maximum of five (5) photos (“Entry”) per day. Entries will be reviewed by a representative of London Drugs to ensure compliance with the Photo Content requirements below. Limit of one )1) prize per entrant and per household whether or not related.
PHOTO CONTENT. Entries will be disqualified if they include any of the following, as determined by London Drugs and/or the Contest judges in their sole discretion:
- crude, vulgar or offensive images and/or symbols;
- derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups;
- content that endorses, condones or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky activity, behaviour or conduct;
- any identifiable third party product and/or trademark; or
- any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive.
Entries will also be disqualified if it comes to the attention of London Drugs that Entry contains unauthorized personal information of individuals.
WINNER SELECTION. Winning photos will be selected by a committee at London Drugs. Chances of winning depend on the total number and quality of Entries. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants submitting winning Entries. Winning entrants will be notified by direct message on Twitter or Instagram or by email on or around September 20, 2017. At least three (3) attempts over ten (10) business days will be made to contact the selected entrants by Twitter or Instagram or email. If the Winning entrants cannot be contacted in this manner or winning entrant does not respond within such ten (10) business days, they will be disqualified and another Entry will be selected.
Prior to being declared a winner, selected entrants must sign and return to London Drugs within ten (10) days a license, declaration and release (the “License and Release”)
- to confirm in writing the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with the contest rules;
- to grant to London Drugs an irrevocable license to publish, use, and distribute the Entry for the purpose of the Contest and for any advertising, promotion and marketing by London Drugs;
- to waive the entrant’s moral rights in the Entry;
- to release London Drugs from any and all liability for the use of the Entry; and
- to release London Drugs from any and all liability for in connection with the awarding and use of the prize.
USE. All Entries, subject to review in accordance with Rule 2, will be posted on the Contest Entry Page between August 15, 2017 at 9:00 am Pacific Time and September 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Entries may be posted on London Drugs social media channels including Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for the purpose of advertising the contest.
PRIZES. There are three (3) prizes available to be won. See prize details below. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non- refundable and not convertible to cash. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent retail value if any component of a prize cannot be awarded as described. Prizes are awarded 'as is' with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by London Drugs (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
Grand Prize: DJI Mavic Pro Drone (valued at approx. $1399.99)
2nd Prize: DJI Osmo Mobile (valued at approx. $419.99)
3rd Prize: $100 London Drugs Gift Card
CONSENT. By entering the Contest, all entrants agree and consent, on behalf of themselves and on behalf of any and all persons appearing in the Entry who have not reached the age of 19 years at the time of entry, to the use of their names and Entries in any advertising, promotion and marketing by London Drugs, in any medium or form of distribution (electronic or otherwise), whether inside or outside Canada, without compensation, for the purpose of the Contest. Entrants further agree that their Entry may be stored and processed on servers located outside of Canada for the purpose of this Contest. Once submitted, entries cannot be modified, deleted or cancelled by a Contest entrant.
WARRANTIES. By entering, you represent and warrant and confirm that:
- the Entry is your original work;
- no other person has any right, title or interest in any part of the Entry;
- you have the express consent of any other person appearing in the Entry to use their image in the Entry in accordance with the terms and rules of this Contest;
- you are the parent or legal guardian of any and all persons appearing in the Entry who have not reached the age of 19 years at the time of entry, and if applicable, you have obtained the consent of any other parents or legal guardians of any and all persons appearing in the Entry who have not reached the age of 19 years at the time of entry;
- your Entry, the use thereof by London Drugs, or the exercise by London Drugs of any of the rights granted by you under these Official Contest Rules does not and will not infringe or violate any rights of any third party or entity, including, without limitation copyright, trademark, trade secret, defamation, privacy, publicity, false light, misappropriation, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, confidentiality, or any contractual or other rights;
- you have all the rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the Entry and to grant all of the rights and consents that you have granted to London Drugs hereunder including granting to London Drugs a license to use your Photo in any manner they see fit;
- London Drugs is not responsible for any unauthorized downloading, copying, distributing or subsequent use of entered Photo by the general public
GRANT OF LICENSE. By submitting an Entry you grant London Drugs an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive royalty free right and license in and to the Entry, and all intellectual property rights therein, including the right to modify, reproduce, distribute and post the Entry in connection with the Contest;
DISQUALIFICATION. London Drugs reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it deems in its sole discretion:
- does not comply with these Official Contest Rules; or
- tampers with the entry process, the Contest, or the website or gains unauthorized access to accounts.
Without limiting the foregoing, any Entries which are not in the spirit of the Contest or do not meet London Drugs’ standards for any reason, as solely determined by London Drugs, will be disqualified.
DECISIONS FINAL. Decisions by London Drugs in respect of all aspects of this Contest, including but not limited to eligibility of Entries, are final. In the event of a dispute regarding identity of the entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the associated Social Media account. London Drugs and their advertising and promotional agencies, and the panel of judges will be free from any liability occurring as a result of the prize being awarded or the use of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless London Drugs and their respective partners, affiliates, advertising/promotional agencies, and their employees, officers, directors, representatives and assigns from any claims, losses and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest and the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded hereunder. Neither London Drugs, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, nor any of their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, independent judges or advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) assume responsibility whatsoever for delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to lost, interrupted or unavailable network server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, fax or cable transmissions, lines or technical failures or difficulties; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or other information; the failure to capture any such information; errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Contest; theft, loss, destruction or damage to entries, in whole or in part; or other factors beyond their reasonable control. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, as solely determined by London Drugs, will be disqualified.
RIGHT TO MODIFY OR TERMINATE. London Drugs reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate or any part of this Contest if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned.
CONDITIONS. By entering this Contest, the entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. The sole jurisdiction to resolve any disputes concerning this Contest is the Province of British Columbia, provided that all issues and questions regarding Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures intellectual property will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in teh event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes. This Contest is in no way sponsored or administered by or associated with Twitter or Instagram.
PRIVACY. London Drugs will use the personal information submitted with the entry for the purpose of administering the Contest and for London Drugs’ marketing and promotional purposes as contemplated by these Contest Rules. For the purposes of the above, “personal information” only includes the first name, last name, email address, Social Media name and image. Personal information may be stored in servers outside of Canada. If you have any questions about how London Drugs collects, uses or discloses your personal information you may contact the Call Centre at 1-888-991-2299 or see
By selecting the optional checkbox to receive London Drugs newsletters, you are opting to receive emails from London Drugs with news, special offers, promotions and messages tailored to your interests. You may unsubscribe at any time.